BRAIN CRUSH 2014
For our 3rd Brain Crush in 2014, Appleton provoked interest in the minds of those we admire through interactive games and brilliant company. Courtesy of John Michael Exquisite Weddings and Catering, this Orlando event featured a unique feast of mouthwatering foods and desserts, our nitrogen ice cream bar, animate yourself photo station and other activities that gave attendees the ability to socialize with other extraordinary brains while partaking in party fun.
Lucky 13 Trivia Game
Wandering Palm Reader
Augmented Reality Station
Dining in the Dark – Guess What You Are Eating
Logo Illusions Game
Animate Yourself – Photo Fun Station
Imagination Station – Green Screen Drama
Brain & Grain – Appletini Shooters
Nitrogen Ice Cream Bar
Brain Crush Answer Sheet
Brain Crush “Lucky 13” Trivia
- What is Scotland’s national animal?
- What is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia?
Ice cream headache/brain freeze
- How much food will you consume in your lifetime?
- What popular drink is known to improve memory and reduce your risk of depression?
- The brain accounts for only 2% of your weight but consumers how much of your body’s energy?
- Which fruit is a member of the rose family and comes in over 7,000 varieties?
- How long would it take you to watch every YouTube video?
- How many pages would it take to print a single day’s worth of tweets?
- Which part of a website produces 434% more indexed pages?
- The word “verb” is ironically what part of speech?
- Which insect has a transparent stomach?
- What color helps boost creativity?
- How many apps are in the Apple Store to date?