BRAIN CRUSH 2016: GET IN THE MOOD
It’s not every day you’re able to walk through and interact with your emotions, but for Appleton’s 4th Brain Crush in 2016, we wanted to shine light on all the wonders of your emotional spectrum. From participating in digital charades in our comedy lab to surviving a night in a virtual reality insane asylum, each room celebrated a new emotion and the experiences that come with.
There’s nothing like being in a room with extraordinary brains and fun games. Attendees were able to relish in good company through a delectable spread of treats from John Michael Exquisite Weddings and Catering and emotional activities booming with cheer.
Humor: Comedy Lab
Crack Up and Act Out: Digital Charades
Blow Your Mind with Brain Juice
How Funny Are You?: Joke Cards
Bone Appetit: Edible Funny Bones
Fear: Rooms of Doom
Explore New Dimensions: Immersive Reality Insane Asylum
Live Fear Poll
Chirp and Slurp: Flavored Cricket and Worm Taste Test
Serenity: Zen Den
Relaxation Station: Masseuse
Unwind Your Mind
Compress and De-Stress
Look into Future Emotions
Happiness: Upbeat Street
Get Flippin’ Happy: Flipbook Station
Love: Infatuation Station
Aphrodisiac Mood Food
Eros (Passionate Love): How Romantic are You? Quiz
Agape (Love for Humanity): Feed the Hungry Rice Game
Storge (Family & Friendship Love): Make a New Friend Chat
Brain Crush Answer Sheet
Each guest had the ability to toss a ping-pong ball into a glass tube to cast their vote in the live poll questions bellow. Once all votes were cast, we totaled them up and these were the results.
Live Poll: What emotion do you want to learn most about?
Happiness: 29 votes
Serenity: 29 votes
Humor: 18 votes
Love: 13 votes
Fear: 13 votes
Live Poll: What scares you the most?
Heights: 40 votes
Spiders: 36 votes
Clowns: 18 votes
Brain Crush “Lucky 13” Trivia
- This color appears to be nearer than it is and, therefore, grabs our attention first.
- This color gives you a burst of energy.
- About how many Pantone colors are there?
- What is the fear of colors called?
- This color has been proven to aid concentration and foster creativity, making it a winner for your home office or study.
- You see this color on many websites because it is the color of trust and communication.
- This color relaxes the nervous system.
- This color is most appetizing.
- According to surveys, almost 75% of pre-adolescent children prefer this color to all other colors.
- Because this color can make you feel nauseous, you’ll rarely see it inside an airplane.
- What are the top three color choices of Americans?
Blue, Green, Purple
- This color makes people feel cool and refreshed.
- This color is the absorption of all colors.